Tonight, I ran into a couple who have an autistic child. I have seen some of the patterns recently, and I think that the feds are manipulating things in order to make kids this way. I know that the definition of autism has changed over the years, yes. However, I just don't buy into the anomaly of it all.
To me it is just a way for the feds and the PTB to control the population.
I sat with this couple tonight who shared their story with me about their autistic child. There is an organization in Atlanta called Brain Balance. What they do is remove all the toxic chemicals out of a child's body through a change in diet. Not surprisingly, the changes a fairly dramatic. Some of the children nearly become normal again. Does the media report on this? No.
The husband did a tour in Iraq, by the way. He and I talked at great length about the manipulations that are occurring. I also have to add here, that I have talked to many military personnel over the past few months and they (WE) are all on the same page for the most part. They love God and they fight for what they think is right. Unfortunately, they have been manipulated by the feds and the media. He agreed with me that there is a Revolution upon us and agreed with me that WE cannot let it deteriorate into a violent situation whereby people are blowing up federal buildings such as what happened in Oklahoma City. I emphasized the fact that if WE want to change the world and make it a better place, then WE need to take a different approach. In other words, WE need to practice Civil Disobedience and NON VIOLENCE.
The only problem with this, is that the majority of Americans are so mired in debt and are prisoners of it (our economy perpetuates it) that they cannot think about or challenge the PTB. This is one of the major ways that they control us!
Funny thing is, as always, I keep my mouth shut about all this stuff and people seek me out. Not sure why, but it always happens this way :)
The wife and I talked at great length as well. She was very enlightened, more than he was. She is a medical practitioner and is aware of the fact that the various lobbying groups manipulate our government. She used to be one of them actually! Now she has changed. She was the one who told me about Brain Balance.
This is my roll and this is what I do. I am here to educate the "uneducated". I am here to rally the masses!! This is what I am here for now! Others seek me out. Why? I don't know. I accept my role and this is what I have to do!
Jeff
Welcome!
Welcome to Exopolitics Atlanta! What is Exopolitics? As defined by Wikipedia, Exopolitics is the study of possible political relations between humanity and extraterrestrial civilizations, including political characteristics of extraterrestrial civilization. Although a relatively new discipline, it draws on hundreds of witness and experiencer accounts, many of which agree with each other. Exopolitics became prominent when quotes about direct sightings of alien craft by US astronaut Gordon Cooper, Apollo astronaut Dr. Brian O'Leary, former NASA (and Operation Paperclip) scientist Wernher Von Braun, former White House National Security officer Col. Phillip Corso, and others became widely known due to mainstream media reports on such subjects. The use of the term exopolitics may have begun within the community of ufology enthusiasts, some of whom claim that world governments are suppressing knowledge of an "extraterrestrial presence. Leading proponents are former American University (Washington DC) political scientist Michael Salla PhD, space activist Alfred Webre, and former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exopolitics
For further information and a detailed history of Exopolitics, please click on the following link from Dr. Salla's website.
http://www.exopolitics.org/Exopolitics-Journal-vol-1-1-Salla.pdf (PDF)
Jeff Adams
For further information and a detailed history of Exopolitics, please click on the following link from Dr. Salla's website.
http://www.exopolitics.org/Exopolitics-Journal-vol-1-1-Salla.pdf (PDF)
Jeff Adams
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment